I was nominated by Jennay for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” Award! (http://adayinthelifeofjennay.wordpress.com/).
Thank you Jennay!!! 🙂
This is a great honour!
Here are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things about me.
1. I’m a new blogger. I started on October 1st, 2012.
2. I ‘m very much into photography, reading, music and movies.
3. I ‘m dazed and confused.
4. I cannot get around to doing things out of my house. I get out only if necessary.
5. I’m addicted to my computer and my iPhone.
6. I love cooking and baking.
7. Above all, I ‘m in love with my hubbie and kids!!!
These are the 15 bloggers I nominate for the “Very Inspiring Blogger” Award! (the order is of no importance)
1. Lucid Gypsy: http://lucidgypsy.wordpress.com/
2. Sandra Conner…By The Book: http://sandraconner.wordpress.com/
3. Cee’s Life Photography: http://ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com/
4. poppytump@numer4: http://poppytump.wordpress.com/
5. cindyknoke, The Leisurely Life!: http://cindyknoke.com/
6. Jakesprinter Sunday Post: http://jakesprinters.wordpress.com/
7. A Connoisseur of Life: http://creativemonica.wordpress.com/
8. Ioanna Aggelidaki, life portOfolio: http://iaggelidaki.wordpress.com/
9. Paul’s Words & Pictures: http://photovignettes.wordpress.com/
10. Kristi Atwood’s A Nourished Life: http://everydaynourished.wordpress.com/
11. This Man’s Journey: http://thismansjourney.net/
12. Marion Driessen, Figments of a DuTchess: http://drieskewrites.wordpress.com/
13. Ailsa: http://wheresmybackpack.com/about/
14. Beadstork, Rants from the Crib: http://beadstork.wordpress.com/
15. Angelia Sims, Living, Loving, Laughing: http://youthinkyoucanblog.wordpress.com/
So, this is it! Now the notifying starts.
Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart!